Unknown Mortal Orchestra announce Ⅱ Album Anniversary
Unknown Mortal Orchestra announces the release of a special 10th anniversary vinyl edition of their seminal album II set for release on November 17th via Jagjaguwar. Upon its initial release, II delivered on the promise of the band’s self-titled debut and cemented Unknown Mortal Orchestra’s Ruban Nielson as a preeminent songwriter of his generation. Upon its initial release.
To celebrate the landmark album’s 10th anniversary, Unknown Mortal Orchestra is preparing a special vinyl edition that features new song “Two Generations of Excess,” a track taken from the II recording sessions, “Waves of Confidence,” a song that was originally released as a b-side to the “Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)” 7″, as well as acoustic versions of album standouts “Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark),” “Faded In The Morning,” “So Good at Being in Trouble,” “Swing Lo Magellan,” and “Puttin It Down.”
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
II (10th Anniversary Edition)
(November 17, 2023)
1. From The Sun
2. Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)
3. So Good at Being in Trouble
4. One at a Time
5. The Opposite of Afternoon
6. No Need for a Leader
9. Faded In The Morning
10. Secret Xtians
11. Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark) – Acoustic Version
12. Faded In The Morning – Acoustic Version
13. So Good at Being in Trouble – Acoustic Version
14. Swing Lo Magellan – Acoustic Version
15. Puttin It Down – Acoustic Version
16. Two Generations of Excess
17. Waves of Confidence
Pre order ll by Unknown Mortal Orchestra HERE
Looking for something new to listen to?
Sign up to our all-new newsletter for top-notch reviews, news, videos and playlists.