Museum of Love (Pat Mahoney of LCD Soundsystem + DJ McNany of Jee Day) return with a collection of tracks that bring a brand new taste to last year’s self-titled full-length.
The Remixes starts off with a brand new single, “Never Let It End,” released last year as a super-limited vinyl-only 12”. “Never Let It End” is a classic DFA slo-motion banger – live drums, a pulsing bassline, and synth flourishes across its eight minutes – classic DFA sounds in every sense – all qualities accentuated and made even more bumping by a dance floor-shaking remix by Hardway Bros.
The remix lineup features reworks from a real “who’s-who” of contemporary & classic DJs and producers. Featured are Italian cosmic disco superstars Daniele Baldelli and Marco Dionigi, who turn in two separate remixes, tropical psychedelic shaman Secret Circuit (aka Eddie Ruscha Jr) , LA party monsters Daniel.T. & Cooper Saver, as well as top notch disco producers Bottin, Bjorn Torske & Young Marco.
Museum of Love’s The Remixes is released digitally on 30th June by DFA Records.
- Never Let It End
- In Infancy (Young Marco Remix)
- Who’s Who of Who Cares (Bjørn Torske Instrumental Dub Workout)
- Monotronic (Secret Circuit Remix)
- In Infancy (Bottin Remix)
- The Large Glass (Basic Satan)
- Who’s Who of Who Cares (Daniel.T. & Cooper Saver Remix)
- Who’s Who of Who Cares (Baldelli & Dionigi Remix)
- Monotronic (Baldelli & Dionigi Remix)
- Never Let It End (Hardway Bros Remix)